10 July 2008

(You) Show(ed) me the money!!!!

Hey everyone, just a quick note before I head out to the run today...
I just logged into my donation page to see how things are going. Well I am pleased to announce that as of today I am $10.00 over the half way mark to the minimum $3,700 goal. Of course I would like to hit $4,000. It is awesome to see everyone who has been showing their support for me and for such a great cause, AIDS Foundation Chicago. Huge Thank You and Hug to everyone!!
If you have yet to donate please do so by visiting my donation page. Only $1840 more to go! We can do it! If you know of anyone who might be interested in sponsoring me please forward them my links.
I am off to run a 5k...in looking out my window it looks like it is going to be a wet and stormy one! woohoo! Bring it!
xoxo

No comments: