26 June 2008

Pride is almost here



This weekend is Pride in Chicago...

Saturday I will be taking part in Proud to Run. It is a 10k along Lake Michigan. After last Saturday's 4mile run I am feeling confidant that I should finish with a good time.

Sunday is the annual pride parade and as I seem to be the only hold in my group of friends still living in "homo-heights" I will be hosting a cocktail party before, during, and after the parade. Feel free to come on by!

I have no idea who this guy is in the picture but he looks to be having a good time. I just happened upon it while searching for a picture representing Pride...I think I found it.

I am running for, AIDS Foundation Chicago, with a fundraising goal of $4,000. Please be sure to visit my donation page and support me in my efforts.

No comments: