16 June 2008

Your Attention Please!!!

So, Friday night after a few cocktails at the Emerald Loop, I ventured over to Fleet Feet Sports. I highly recommend anyone who has not been properly fit for a pair of running shoes to go check them out! Did you know that when you are running your feet expand! Makes sense doesn't it? But did you know by how much?!?! My normal shoe size is 9.5, my running shoe size is 11.5!!! Impressive isn't it? This explains so much! Most importantly why after running my big toes always hurt and I thought the nails were going to pop off! In addition to finding my proper measurement, they watched me run and checked out how much I pronate. They then pulled out four pairs of shoes and voila! The result...one of the best pairs of shoes I have ever had on my foot and here they are....aren't they hot? Well, as hot as a pair of running shoes can get? I am calling them my "spidey" shoes!

Please support me in my efforts by visiting MY DONATION page.

No comments: