11 August 2008

It's about time!

Wow, I didn't realize that I had not posted since July 23. Where has the time gone? Well it has been one crazy summer and one that I will never forget!


I am about to head out of work to a dinner so I just wanted to do a quick post and update everyone on where I am.


This past Thursday I ran in the Elvis is Alive 5k...see picture...It was a great time, then again any race which ends with a beer tent and an Elvis impersonator with back up band had got to be a good time! I finished in about 26minutes.


Since my last post I have had two long runs with my training group. a 10miler and this past Saturday we ran 12miles! More to come about these in another post.


Well, I just wanted to drop a line to everyone and let you know I am still here and still hard at work with my training and my fund raising. I am now at $2,300 and if you haven't yet please show your support by visiting my donation page.

No comments: