05 September 2008

TGIF!

What a week it has been, TGIF!

After getting over my cold from last weekend and getting back to the gym and into my training, I am faced with my longest run so far. Tomorrow morning I will venture out to complete 16 miles! I am really excited about this and am looking forward to a good run.

Tonight, I am meeting up with a group of friends for dinner at Calos Ristorante to get in a nice dinner of good carbs to help get me through tomorrow's run.

Being that it is Friday afternoon I am going to make this post short, but leave you with this video from an episode of Friends.


This is how I feel sometimes when I am running.

If you haven't done so, please sponsor me by clicking on my donation page. Today I am at $3,227.40 with only $472.60 left to raise to him my minimum fundraising goal. I would love it if I could raise more, so please take a moment and sponsor me.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: